ماژول Beetle ESP32 - C3
Beetle ESP32 - C3 (RISC-V Core Development Board)
ماژول Beetle ESP32 - C3
Beetle ESP32-C3, mainly intended for IoT applications, is a controller based on ESP32-C3 RISC-V 32bit single-core processor.
Mini Size and User-Friendly
On a coin-size board of 25*20.5 mm,The Beetle ESP32-C3 is up to 13 IO ports broken out, so you don't have to worry about running out of IO ports when making projects. Moreover, its mini size effortlessly integrates into a miniature devices and offering both powerful functions and connectivity.
For instance smart wearables, the Beetle ESP32-C3 microcontroller's mini size make it an ideal choice for intelligent wearables like smartwatches and smart glasses. It can connect with smartphones, enabling health monitoring, and delivering message notifications, it accomplishes all this without sacrificing the device's form factor or increasing its weight.
Beetle ESP32-C3 Mini Size
The equipped expansion board for Beetle ESP32-C3 brings out more power sources without increasing product volume, more convenient for solder. Besides, the onboard easy-to-connect GDI saves the trouble of wiring when using a screen.
Meanwhile, the li-ion battery charging management function is integrated on the board which allows for directly connecting the li-ion battery without extra modules, while ensuring the application size and safety.
Beetle ESP32-C3 supports WiFi and Bluetooth 5 (LE) dual-mode communication that reduces the difficulty of networking, and also both Bluetooth Mesh protocol and Espressif WiFi Mesh are supported for more stable communication and a larger coverage area, applicable to a wide range of IoT application scenarios.
Detailed tutorials for Beetle ESP32-C3 are provided for users to use the controller’s WiFi function, such as connecting to IoT platforms like Aliyun, IFTTT, etc. Or users can use various sensors and actuators from DFRobot to build up IoT systems.
Beetle ESP32-C3 can be programmed by Arduino IDE, ESP-IDF, MicroPython, C, and Python are both supported.
Wide range of application fields
V2.0.0 Modification: BOOT (IO9) and RST buttons are added for entering download boot mode and resetting more easily.
- Small size: only 25*20.5 mm
- More Safety:Onboard Lithium charging management function, safer charging and discharging
- Comes with expansion board, more convenient to make projects or use with a screen
- Dual-Mode Communication:Support WiFi and Bluetooth 5(LE) dual-mode communication
- RISC-V 32bit core
- IoT System
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Type-C Input Voltage: 5V DC
- VIN Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 25mA
- Maximum Charging Current: 400mA
- Operating Temperature: -40~105℃
- Size: 25 x 20.5mm/0.98 x0.81”
- Processor: 32bit RISC-V Single-core processor
- Main Frequency: 160 MHz
- SRAM: 400KB
- ROM: 384KB
- Flash: 4MB
- RTC SRAM: 8KB
- Clock: external crystal(32kHz); internal fast RC oscillator 17.5MHz(adjustable); PLL clock
- USB: USB 2.0 Up to 12Mbit/s
- WiFi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Bandwidth: Supports 20 MHz, 40 MHz bandwidth in 2.4GHz band
- WiFi Mode: Station, SoftAP, SoftAP+Station and promiscuous mode
- WiFi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Frame Aggregation: TX/RX A-MPDU, TX/RX A-MSDU
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh
- Bluetooth Frequency: 125 Kbps, 500 Kbps, 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps
- Digital I/O x13
- LED PWM 6 Channel
- SPI x1
- UART x2
- I2C x1
- I2S x1
- IR Transceiver: transmit channel x2, receive channel x2(random pin)
- 2 × 12-bit SAR ADCs, up to 6 channels
- DMA controller, with 3 transmit channels and 3 receive channels